- 84% Thermal efficiency.
- Pump-off delay, fixed at 300 seconds.
- T&P gauge.
- Flow switch.
- Manual-reset high limit, 240F max.
- Hot surface ignition with 3-try lockout.
- 45# PRV on size 399. 60# PRV on all other sizes.
- Auto-reset high limit standard on H4-399B only
For over 70 years, Raypak has been the world’s leading manufacturer and innovator of copper finned boilers and heaters.
Explore some of Raypak’s top models below.
Delta Limited® series is based on the same basic design as the Hi Delta® product line. A reduced set of features and options provides rock-solid heating at a reduced cost. Delta limited’s simple multi-stage operation for reliable performance and easy maintenance. With a copper fin-tube heat exchanger and glass-lined cast iron headers provide longer life and maximum durability.
- 84% Efficiency
- All models indoor/outdoor certified
- CAT I vertical venting, CAT III sidewall venting
- Patented burner “security blanket” enhances staged combustion, minimizes installation, start-up issues, and protects burners from metal fatigue
- Cast-iron headers with copper finned tube heat exchanger standard
Raypak’s family of Hi Delta Hydronic Boilers, in sizes 992C-2342C, feature a patented burner with an innovative design that provides an optimized air-gas pathway for complete combustion. This makes the Hi Delta the most adaptable sealed-combustion boiler on the market today.
- 86.2% Thermal Efficiency at Full Rate; Up to 88.4% at Part Load
- Cast-Iron Headers with Copper Finned-Tube Heat Exchanger standard. Brass Headers and Cupro-Nickel tube options. ASME Section IV constructed and stamped, National Board registered
- Minimum Inlet Water Temperature: 120°F
- Maximum Operable Outlet Water Temperature: 235°F
- VERSA IC® Control Package with Built-In Outdoor Reset Function and LCD Display, Including System Sensor, Indirect Sensor & Indirect Supply Sensor
Time-honored technologies unite with cutting-edge advancements in Raypak’s MVB modulating vertical boiler. Small space is no longer a problem. Our compact design fits through a 32” door opening making it the perfect choice for those hard-to-reach retrofit projects.
The new Raypak® Triton™ is the best water heater solution to spec for any application. With built-in smart monitoring technology and the industry’s most accurate leak detection and prevention system, commercial customers can now manage and prevent water heater problems before they occur.
Why Choose Raypak?
Since 1948, Raypak’s dedication to innovation and advancements within the boiler industry has led them to be recognized in the industry as the leader in technological innovations and product reliability. Their products not only meet but exceed regulatory requirements. Raypak was the first boiler manufacturer to receive the ISO 9001, which is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system and the highest registration level attainable.
Raypak’s commitment to providing quality, energy-efficient products with exceptional services has continued to set them apart from the competition. Raypak has always put its quality, reliability, and customers’ needs first, and that is why we trust them.
Build Green and Build Responsibly
Over the years, climate change and sustainability have called upon Raypak to shift its focus during product development by designing products with features their customers want while being environmentally conscious in the process. Raypak strives to set the standard in green innovation by creating new sustainable products and has made it their goal to release a line of heating products that boast a 50% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2025.
Raypaks products are designed to not only meet their customer’s needs but also lower their environmental impact, making the world a better place.
Raypak Boiler Rentals
- Our extensive Raypak boiler inventory means we can get you solutions for virtually any application.
- We offer 24/7 service so we can get you the rental you need if there’s an emergency.
- Our team makes it easy with turnkey hookup services, getting you back up in running with little delay.
- Willbanks offers same-day delivery for Raypak boiler rentals, so there’s no need to wait.
Raypak Boiler Repairs
- We are experts with over 45 years of experience repairing Raypak boilers.
- No job is too big or small. From industrial manufacturing plants to small business breweries, we specialize in all commercial or industrial boilers.
- Willbanks will get your system running faster than the competition while inspecting the boiler system for any future problems.
- We’re available 24/7 for emergency boiler repair services.
Raypak Boiler Maintenance
- With decades of experience, we understand the importance of boiler lifecycles and anticipate potential issues before they arise.
- Annual maintenance: In-depth boiler cleaning and inspection
- Quarterly maintenance: Operating inspection and testing of your Raypak boiler system
- Our team can help to ensure your boiler system is in compliance with Texas boiler regulations.
Raypak Boiler Installation
- Our factory-trained technicians provide end-to-end support throughout the lifecycle of your Raypak boiler.
- We use top-quality Raypak boilers, installed by Willbanks’ top expert technicians.
- We get the job done right the first time.
Raypak Boiler Parts & Equipment
- Willbanks is the largest Raypak boiler and parts distributor in Texas.
- We only offer genuine Raypak replacement parts that you can rely on.
- If there’s a boiler or part that we don’t have in stock, we will find it.